Our patented Digital Vault provides premier security.
Minimize Security Concerns in the Cloud
Today's modern datacenter is growing ever more complex with multiple entities accessing your most privileged data on a daily basis. Cloud computing services are increasing in popularity but in reality the modern datacenter has evolved into a complex environment where different parts of your IT are now being managed by a combination of internal IT personnel, 3rd party managed service providers connecting remotely and hosting providers managing some machines in a remote datacenter.
Watch our video to learn how Cyber-Ark's Privileged Identity Management will help you address key security issues in a cloud environment whether you are a Cloud Service Customer or a Cloud Service Provider
Why Privileged Identity Management when in the Cloud?
- Strict control over external administrators
- Session monitoring and recording
- Privileged SSO to prevent divulging of credentials
- Segregation of duties and granular admin access control
- Detailed audit trails
- PIM reporting
- Hosting provider can see full audit across the system while each customer can see their own sub-set of audit information, entitlements etc. (segregation of duties / multi-tenancy)
- Policy level definition can be set per tenant (customer)
- Protecting critical applications and databases
- Eliminating hard-coded passwords from scripts and applications
- Protecting DBA and key application accounts
- Distributed architecture with central management and storage that is ideal for multi-network and multi-site environments and benefits from a single administration, audit and monitoring interface
- Integrated platform and single access point for managing all types of privileged accounts (e.g. shared, superuser, application)
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Improve workforce efficiency
- Shared infrastructure for all products allows for smooth expansion as business needs evolve
Key Benefits for Cloud Service Providers:
- Increase your selling value and competitive differentiation - build customer confidence by protecting their most sensitive data and eliminate insider threat by offering premium security services.
- Protect your customer's most critical business systems and your reputation easily - policy management and enforcement of privileged identities is proven in reducing the risk of data tampering, external hacking and helps prevent severe financial losses for you and your customers.
- Approach compliance with confidence - proven support for SAS70, PCI, SOX and more. Meeting SAS 70 regulatory requirements is not an easy task. Create and enforce a centralized policy for managing privileged accounts with a comprehensive audit trail mechanism for full accountability.
- Dispel security concerns - guarantee security best practices & prove to your customers that you are protecting their assets using strict tenant isolation and policy enforcement.
- Improve SLAs & day-to-day productivity - automation & web-based single point of access means better operational efficiency & quicker time to resolution.
Key Benefits for Cloud Service Customers:
- Policy-based access restriction - full audit trail & accountability ensuring you control who can access your systems.
- Monitor activity - web interface to view activity and define policies & workflows as well as session recording.
- Business continuity - password versioning if lost or broken ensures continuous access to your systems.
- Integrate with existing IT systems such as authentication, SIEM and many more, whether in the cloud or on-premise.
- Compliant-ready solution - proven in hundreds of organizations.
- Secure storage - tamper-proof vault for storing passwords and recordings; encrypting passwords when in transit and at rest.