Our patented Digital Vault provides premier security.
Managing File Transfers
Organizations rely on file transfer when performing financial transactions, exchanging medical records, operating a supply chain and other mission-critical applications. As more and more business applications rely on file transfer with customers, businesses and trading partners, management of such operations becomes more and more challenging.
Governed File Transfer solutions help enterprises cope with the challenges of file transfer management:
- Providing a full and up to date monitoring on all file transfer activity to confirm that files reach their destinations securely
- Managing trading partners and customers to quickly deploy across thousands of partners
- Ensuring sensitive data remains confidential, and providing full logging and auditing for regulatory compliance
- Integrating to existing application infrastructure
- Automating file transfer operations and reducing operational costs by eliminating manual overhead
Cyber-Ark’s Inter-Business Vault® delivers the combined benefits of governed and managed file transfer capabilities in one centralized, highly secure platform. The solution enables enterprises to quickly and securely connect customers and partners. Relying on patented Digital Vault Technology, enterprises can benefit from rapid deployment with full auditing, high-end security and extensive connectivity, without compromising internal network security.
Cyber-Ark's Inter-Business Vault is designed to enable rapid deployment across large numbers of customers and partners. By dramatically reducing the complexity of connecting external businesses to your enterprise without compromising your internal network, you can realize an immediate cost reduction even in very large, multi-partner implementations.
The Inter-Business Vault® encourages the adoption of more modern, efficient file transfer processes. Additionally, the solution provides organizations with the flexibility required to easily add new partners and deliver innovative business services to customers with unprecedented rapid time-to-market. Benefits include ease-of-integration with existing enterprise infrastructure and legacy systems, which reduces operational costs and minimizes IT overhead. Additional benefits include:
- Seamless connectivity while maintaining the highest level of security without compromising internal network
- Regulatory compliance - Unmatched level of security ensuring non-repudiation, authenticity and privacy as well as logging and auditing for Regulatory compliance such as Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, PCI and Basel II, in order to be able to track and audit who accessed which sensitive information and when.
- Rapid deployment - The Inter-Business Vault’s variety of interfaces allow rapid deployments with a high number of customers and partners, even with different and complex IT environments, ensuring immediate return on investment even in complex implementations that often take years to establish.
- Centralized trading partner provisioning - the process of adding new partners should be seamless in order to allow quick expansion and to easily connect remote customers and partners.
- Simple integration with existing applications and legacy systems resulting in IT investment protection
- Rapid automation of existing business processes, including embedding business logic and integrating with business workflows
- Enterprise class ready solution, fully integratable with enterprise IT systems and infrastructure