Sensitive Information Management Suite
Our patented Digital Vault provides premier security.
Features and Benefits
- Transfer highly sensitive information securely direct from MS Outlook or send secure and encrypted emails from anywhere without installing anything.
- Transfer extremely large files where size limitation is not an issue.
- Email encryption protects attachments and email messages upon transfer and can integrate with mail servers and DLP solutions e.g. Websense Triton to protect and automatically encrypt sensitive emails containing pre-defined information such as Social Security numbers, Credit cards, Personal Health information, etc.
- Email Offloading removes large attachments from the mail server to achieve better performance and faster backup and restore of mailboxes.
- Segregation of duties ensures access to the sensitive business information only to those who are authorized to view it via granular permissions in the Vault. As a result, IT users can configure Secure Email policies but cannot access secure email attachments to view the sensitive business content.
- Centralized user and group management using LDAP to automatically provision users in the Vault.
- Self service password retrieval for full business autonomy and reduced Helpdesk overhead.
- High availability ensures continuous access to information stored in the Vault.
- Disaster recovery allows access to information stored in the Vault in any event.
- Encrypted backup and archive protects information that is stored for many years.
- Email Notifications are triggered on a variety of activities in the Vault and can be sent to Vault users or any other recipient.
- SIEM integration —Cyber-Ark's Digital Vault integrates with third party SIEM applications, such as ArcSight and RSA enVision to create a complete audit picture of activities in the enterprise SIEM solution.
- DLP and Content Scanning integration scans any attachment sent through secure email before leaving the organization or when retrieved.
- Key separation — As the Vault separates authentication keys and encryption keys, secure emails can still be accessed after an authentication key has been changed, providing an efficient and accessible workflow.