Privileged Session Management Suite
Our patented Digital Vault provides premier security.
Features & Benefits
Cyber-Ark's PSM offers you a robust set of capabilities including:
- Isolate & protect virtual environments: PSM's proxy architecture directs all session connections to target virtual environments via the PSM server and using RDP initiates the privileged session. As a result, infecting target systems with malware originating from administrator endpoints becomes very difficult.
- Live Monitoring and Recording of Privileged Session Activities: You can connect to live privileged sessions to monitor what is happening in real-time and intervene with the session or terminate if necessary. For forensic analysis and auditing proof, PSM can record any activity that occurs in a privileged database session creating a highly compressed and searchable DVR recording. All recordings are stored in the tamper-proof Digital Vault Server and can be accessible for audits and reporting.
- Quicker Search & Analysis: Easily search for privileged SQL commands within recordings and click to play from 'point in time'
- Privileged Single Sign-On: Strong authentication to access hypervisor using 2-factor authentication without divulging privileged credentials or the need to deploy a complex SSO solution
- vCenter Security & Management tools: monitor and manage access to vCenter, ESX hosts and Guest systems
- Secure Remote Access: PSM allows browser based access to managed virtual devices. The network traffic is sent over the HTTPS protocol which enables remote and cross-network access without the need to open the corporate firewall to native protocols such as SSH and RDP.
- Distributed and Highly Scalable Architecture: allows for easy installation and location of multiple PSM servers on different network segments in a single product instance with centralized audit, control and user management
- Web Interface for Users and Auditors: offers flexible access control mechanisms and a personalized view of managed devices
- Enterprise Readiness: Easily integrates with enterprise infrastructure and best-of-breed products e.g. ticketing systems, enterprise directories etc
- Policy based enforcement: PSM session recording can be configured as part of the central enterprise security policy together with privileged credential management for enforcing access and session workflows.
- Centralized Audit View: PSM provides a centralized and complete audit view starting from who initiated the session and when, ending with a complete trace of all activities performed in the session.
- Faster deployment with no performance overhead: The PSM solution can be transparently deployed without the need to install any agents on the hypervisor itself or change the network architecture.
- Unique benefits when integrated with Privileged Identity Management:
- Personalize hypervisor shared accounts and attain full accountability
- Automate privileged account management in the Private Cloud with Enterprise Password Vault and improve VMware admin efficiency to discover and manage ESX hypervisors and all guest machines