Privileged Identity Management Suite
Managing privileged identities and accounts with Cyber-Ark
Learn about the solutions our products provide:
Our patented Digital Vault provides premier security.
Features & Benefits
Enterprise Password Vault (EPV) utilizes Cyber-Ark's patented Digital Vault Technology™, ICSA certified and designed to meet the highest security requirements for managing the most critical "keys to the kingdom." It offers a robust set of capabilities such as:
- Extensive Range of Supported Target Systems: EPV secures access to the widest variety of platforms on the market, including over 50 operating systems, databases, firewalls, network devices, virtual environments, websites/cloud-based applications.
- Extensible device management architecture with flexibility to introduce support to additional systems and devices as needed including unique plug-ins for web interface credential management e.g. corporate Facebook account, any web-based ERP/CRM application etc.
- Customizable Request Workflows: EPV can easily integrate with an organization's help desk and ticketing systems, offering powerful dual control approval processes in order to ensure individual accountability.
- Web Interface for Users and Auditors: EPV offers a unique Dashboard with flexible access control mechanisms to create personalized views of managed devices and privileged accounts.
- Direct Connection to Managed Devices: EPV provides direct access to allow for ease of use to Windows, Unix/Linux and other SSH devices, using the requested privileged account with an option of not exposing the credentials to end users. This capability is also extended to websites and web applications where it is particularly important to replace or not expose the password as when employees leave the organization, they still have access to the website.
- Mobile Device Support: enables secure anywhere, anytime access to your privileged accounts to retrieve privileged credentials as well as request or approve workflows directly from your mobile device
- Reporting: EPV enables organizations to prove exactly who accessed a shared account and when, create scheduled audit-ready reports and provide easy accessibility for auditors to these reports.
- Self Recovery Capabilities: EPV can automatically reconcile passwords, without human intervention.
- Automatic Provisioning of Accounts: Using enterprise directory or the vCenter environment, EPV can automatically provision privileged accounts, as well as reflect any changes on removed or new devices, including auto detection of members in the local administrators and ESX hypervisor root accounts. With our unique auto discovery capability, an automatic notification will be sent if an unmanaged service account is detected within the policy.
- Central Management with Distributed Reach: EPV can locate multiple Central Policy Manager instances for managing accounts within different network segments, all managed and administered from a single EPV installation.
- Enterprise Readiness: EPV easily integrates with enterprise infrastructure.