Privileged Identity Management Suite
Discover how well your privileged accounts are managed. It's easy as 1-2-3!
Request a Free Self Assessment
Learn about the solutions our products provide:
Our patented Digital Vault provides premier security.
Features & Benefits
AIM utilizes Cyber-Ark's patented Digital Vault Technology™, ICSA Validated, and is designed to meet the highest security, audit, compliance and business enablement requirements for managing Privileged and App2App accounts. AIM delivers a complete infrastructure to centralize the management of credentials to resources with a comprehensive set of abilities for managing these service accounts, including:
- Eliminating Hard-Coded Passwords: AIM allows enterprise organizations to remove passwords from all scripts, application code and configuration files, making them invisible to developers and support staff while automatically replacing credentials based on policy without any impact to application performance or downtime.
- High Availability, Redundancy and Business Continuity: With its secured caching capabilities, AIM is designed to meet high-end enterprise requirements for availability and business continuity for the most critical business applications, even with complex and distributed network environments.
- Unique Solution for Application Server Data-Source Credentials: AIM provides the only solution for securing and automatically managing credentials required by mission critical applications and stored within Application Server Data-Sources (without code changes or downtime).
- Out Of The Box Solution For Third Party Applications. Many third party applications such as vulnerability scanning solutions, CRM products and more require privileged credentials in order to access sensitive devices or databases to perform their job. They use credentials found in config files, databases etc to access these systems. AIM integrates with these third party products to securely deliver the credential when necessary while automatically managing and replacing these credentials for better protection of your IT resources.
- Automatic Password Synchronization: AIM offers the ability to change passwords on demand without any interruption to production or need for development/testing and IT support. When code changes are not possible, the system can change password based on enterprise policy and push the new password to any location it resides like configuration files (INI/TXT, XML) and within database tables.
- Application Authentication: AIM utilizes advanced means to authenticate applications requesting credentials ensuring only those allowed to access them.
- Encryption: All passwords are encrypted while at rest or in transit to the requesting application.
- Access Control: Using the Vault's access control, availability to passwords can be managed down to the application level.
- Accountability: Each Vault transaction is logged providing auditing and accountability for every password request.
- Enterprise Readiness: AIM easily integrates with enterprise infrastructure.